The salary rises and electronic license for a taxi introduced - summary of changes coming into force from April 1, 2019
Ministry of Justice has summarised all changes coming into force starting this month.
From April 1, 2019, the following changes come into force:
In the field of business:
- the export of day-old chicks is allowed;
- Coordination of inspections of business entities and control over the legality of their conduct by the regulatory authorities will be carried out by the Commissioner under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan for the protection of the rights and legitimate interests of business entities (Business Ombudsman);
- decisions of the Business Ombudsman in terms of conducting inspections of the activities of business entities are mandatory for the implementation of regulatory authorities;
- A license for the right to use subsoil plots for the geological study of non-metallic minerals is issued within ten days from the date of receipt of the application.
Also,the following licensing procedures are canceled for entrepreneurs:
- certificate of registration of the export contract;
- a permit for the right to slaughter livestock;
- the conclusion of the reclamation of land disturbed during the use of a subsoil plot;
- permission to advertise medicines for minors;
- location of commercial objects of business entities engaged in retail trade in products made of precious metals and precious stones;
- permission to produce geological surveying, prospecting and other exploration work on all categories of land.
The costs associated with the payment of interest on loans allocated to garment and knitwear enterprises in 2019-2021, exporting at least 80% percent of finished goods produced, will be covered by the State Fund for Supporting Enterprise Development in the following order:
- in the amount of 25 percent of the interest rate on loans issued in national currency;
- in the amount of 50 percent of the interest rate on loans issued in foreign currency;
- the refund to the taxpayer of the amount of value added tax, resulting from the application of the zero rate, is carried out in an expedited manner within 7 working days from the date of submission of the necessary documents in full;
- the exclusive requirement to provide a bank guarantee for the sale of cotton fiber through exchange trading is canceled;
- the procedure for approving the composition of supervisory boards and members of the executive body of business entities is canceled;
- The licensing of urban, suburban, long-distance and international passenger and goods transportation by road will be carried out electronically.
In the field of tourism:
- the units for the provision of safe tourism to the internal affairs bodies are entitled to provide paid services to accompany tourists in motor vehicles, as well as to protect public order at cultural heritage sites;
- ensuring safe tourism in transport will be provided by transport security units;
- consideration of administrative offenses committed in transit along the railway transport of a tourist destination is carried out by introducing posts of accompanying prevention inspectors.
In the field of public administration and the judicial sphere:
- Candidates for the post of deputy prime minister, ministers and chairmen of state committees are approved by the Legislative Chamber. At the same time, candidates submit their action plans;
- introducing a fundamentally new system for evaluating the activities of executive authorities at all levels and their heads;
- thematic mobile (open) meetings of the Government in the regions on a systematic basis will be hold;
- The Prime Minister, together with the members of the Government, quarterly submits to the Legislative Chamber and the Senate of the Oliy Majlis a progress report on the implementation of state programs;
- In the process of compulsory execution of judicial acts and acts of other bodies, the institute of mediation will be introduced. In the process of mediation, enforcement proceedings are suspended for a period not exceeding fifteen days;
- State duty rates for certifying a lease agreement between legal entities and individuals (405,460 soums) are halved against the current one.
- wages of medical and pharmaceutical workers at state medical institutions will increase 1.15 times;
- an automated ambulance management system in the city of Tashkent (from October 1, 2019, this system will be implemented in other regions of the country) will be launched.
This system provides the possibilities:
- receiving and registering incoming calls from the public, automatically placing received calls in order of their priority service;
- management and monitoring of the movement of specialized vehicles, including through the use of GPS navigation, followed by a phased transition to digital radio communication;
- automatic identification of the location of persons seeking emergency medical care through telephone (mobile) communication;
- call ambulance teams through mobile applications, including for persons with disabilities;
- accounting of used drugs and medical products;
- integration with information systems of emergency services of ministries, departments and other organizations;
- evaluation by citizens of the effectiveness of ambulance stations and their rating.
Uzbekistan’s President congratulates the King of J…
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev has congratulated to…
Shavkat Mirziyoyev congratulates Mauricio Macri
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev has sent greetings t…
President of the Federal Republic of Germany to pa…
At the invitation of President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev…
Shavkat Mirziyoyev meets with scientists
At the National University of Uzbekistan, President Shavkat Mirziyoyev has met …
The President visits University Town in Tashkent
On May 24, President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev visited t…